Thursday, September 24, 2009

Good morning to all. I'm such a lame writer. The whole reason I even set this up in the first place was just to show off some crochet hooks I crafted for arthritic hands.

So, what have you all been doing? I know there's only like one of you reading this, so you have to answer or I'll know. I've been up to no good, as usual. It's become fall overnight in my area, so I've been canning and just buying way to much produce lately. But have been ripping out the scarves and hats too, I'm determined to have a fully stocked inventory and pantry. It's hard to crochet AND make blueberry jam at the same time, they really don't work well together. I'm just kidding, I promise, I didn't simultaneously crochet AND make blueberry jam. Just for those of you who get this as a christmas present.


1 comment: