Tuesday, July 21, 2009

The construction begins

I know, I'm all over the map, project wise. I often say I have adult onset ADD or something. I've had this dress form idea in my head because I'm determined to learn how to make my own clothes. I'm sick, sick, sick to death of buying crapy clothes! I'd like to have something that is flattering, makes me feel pretty and doesn't fall to hell the first time I wash it!

So, although I will probably get back to it later; the stockings will be set aside until another day and I'm going to watch Catch 22 and stuff newspaper into the work in progress. I'd show you the 'during construction' shots but I'm just embarrassed. It looks like a flat, duct tape coated t-shirt currently, I'm hoping to have it stuffed and mounted today. Wish me luck!


No comments:

Post a Comment